Earth Day - April 22, 2022
At ONE Properties, we are committed to reducing environmental impacts across all our activities.
From construction practices to creating and managing transformative properties, we rely on science-based approaches to enhance property resilience and performance. ONE continues to support the transition towards a lower-carbon future by incorporating smart design, technologies, equipment and operations practices that minimize use of resources and materials.
Some of our programs include:
- Large-scale organics diversion program at mixed-use developments
- Solar power generation on multi-family and industrial properties
- Water conservation initiatives, including cleaning and reusing stormwater for building fixtures
- Data-driven building analytics programs to reduce emissions
- Installation of electric vehicle charging stations to support the evolving transportation infrastructure.